City Cruises – New Jersey
- New Jersey & New York Fleet
- New Jersey 4th of July Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Dining Cruises
- New Jersey Easter Signature Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Holiday Cruises
- New Jersey Signature Brunch Cruise
- New Jersey Social Events
- New Jersey Spirit Sparkling NYC Skyline Fireworks Dinner Cruise
- New Jersey Valentine’s Dinner Cruise | City Experiences
- Search Result
What People are Saying
Top Places to Eat in New York City’s Famous Chelsea Piers
On the west side of Manhattan sits a series of piers that have become one of the cultural epicenters of a city already known as one of the world’s great
4th of July in New York City: Events, Fireworks, and Cruises
There are tons of fun and exciting New York City 4th of July events that are sure to make this year’s holiday one to remember. Though we were just enjoying
Top 10 Things to Know about St. Patrick’s Day Parade in New York City
This iconic annual event in Manhattan is the oldest and largest civilian parade in the world. Its reputation as the most boisterous celebration of Irish heritage and culture is well-earned.
Best Things to Do on Valentine’s Day in New York City
New York City may be known for its towering skyscrapers, Broadway theaters, bustling sidewalks, and the best pizza and hot pretzels, among many other things. But it’s also one of
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top things to do in New Jersey?
Best things to do in New Jersey
There’s a lot to do in New Jersey, from visiting the beach to exploring historic towns. There is also a lot you can do on the water in New Jersey. Here are some of the best things to do in New Jersey:
- Visit the beach: There are many great beaches in New Jersey, including Cape May, Asbury Park, and Long Beach Island.
- Explore historic towns: New Jersey is home to many historic towns, such as Princeton, Morristown, and Red Bank.
- Visit the water parks: New Jersey has several water parks, including Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and Splashtown USA.
- Go skiing or snowboarding: New Jersey is home to several ski resorts, such as Mountain Creek and Camelback Mountain.
- Get out on the water! Enjoy a boat tour in the day or nighttime. NYC Cruises are also close by as well.
What are the top activities near New Jersey?
What do I need to know before visiting New Jersey?
New Jersey is a beautiful state with plenty to offer in terms of attractions and activities. When the weather is warm, water activities in New Jersey are very popular! From the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area to Island Beach State Park, there are many beautiful places to explore. New Jersey is also home to some great cities, like Newark and Trenton. New Jersey has a lot of historical significance. New Jersey was one of the original 13 colonies that formed the United States. As a result, there are many historical sites and landmarks throughout the state. If you’re interested in American history, you’ll definitely want to visit places like Princeton University, Ellis Island, and the Liberty State Park.